A hearty welcome to those readers who found me through Milepoint, where I just posted my link. About this site:
- This site is set up primarily for novices in the format of “there’s no such thing as a silly question.” I wanted to be a teacher at one point in my life and, although that didn’t work out, I’ll have my chance here.
- I hit a number of topics on the blog. Some are about the programs themselves and some are simple ways to earn a few (or more) extra miles.
- I try to explain the basics in detail. I know how frustrating it is to read about ten strategies to get elite status if you don’t even know what “elite status” means. I’ve been there.
- I’ll still try to have something for everybody. For instance, if an offer comes up for free miles, both novices and experts can take advantage of it.
- If you have an idea or need help with something, please ask. There’s a “Contact Me” button as well as a comment section for each post.
In short, I’m a little different than your typical blog, since most of my readers are people just getting started. I look forward to continuing our journey together.Want to subscribe? Just enter your email in the box above (and to the right) and click on the confirmation. GMailers, check your Social or Promotions boxes!
Follow me on Twitter @FFMiles101 or share with the Facebook button below.
And finally, you can apply for credit cards through the Credit Cards for Charity link above. All card proceeds are donated to charity, so please do well by doing good!